Join us for an International Studies career event designed to support you in developing your career path in international fields. Our theme will be International Business.
Register to attend to learn about
- career advice and ways to network
- recommendations for skills development
- practical issues on career searching
Speakers Jay Nash and Tanja Nitschke will discuss how to leverage your international and regional studies and related expertise to achieve your career goals in International Business.
- Jay P. Nash is the Founder and Principal of Nash Global Trade Services (NGTS), a consultancy specializing in U.S. and non-U.S. export compliance, including trade controls and compliance for countries in the Asia Pacific, Central Asia, Latin America, the Middle East, and Eastern Europe. Nash also serves as the President of the Madison International Trade Association (MITA).
- Tanja Nitschke, a UW-Madison alum, is currently the Vice-President for Global HR, Talent Management & Total Rewards at Eventbrite. Nitschke has 10+ years of strategic HR and HR leadership experience with Funding Circle, Twitter, Groupon, and CUNA Mutual.
The talk will be moderated by Sachin Tuli, Faculty Associate, Wisconsin School of Business, UW-Madison.
Registration for the event is open to all undergraduate and graduate students interested in international careers. We encourage you to bring your questions!
This event is co-sponsored by the Center for South Asia and the International Studies Major at UW-Madison.